- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Real estate & Corporate law
Jessica, formerly of Lumberton, currently resides in Pembroke with her husband, Matthew, and two sons, Gabriel Luke and Ethan Michael.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Judicial Internship-Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, Mashantucket, Conn., (2002-2003)
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: Carolina Indian Circle
- Honors: Alpha Pi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Major: Political Science
- North Carolina, 2004
- Member/Sunday School Teacher (Children's Department,)
- Berea Baptist Church, Pembroke, N.C.
- Treasurer, Robeson County Democratic Party
- Past Lecturer, Indian/Tribal Law, UNC-Pembroke
- North Carolina State Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member
- Robeson County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member